Thick and smooth Chocolate pudding

12:46 PM

I was looking through my reviews and came accross this recipe which I totally love and is my chocolate fix! Even though I'm not into chocolate that much this one I really enjoy. It's so smooth you won't believe it's made in the microwave.It's one of the first recipes discovered on the zaar.
Note to myself: Take a picture the next time you(or I) make it!

Ingredients:
1/3 cup sugar
1/4 cup cocoa
3 tablespoons cornstarch
1/8 teaspoon salt
2 cups skim milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

In a 2-qt. microwave-safe bowl, combine the first four ingredients.
Stir in milk until smooth.
Microwave, uncovered on high for 3 minutes; stir.
Microwave 4-6 minutes longer or until thickened, stirring after each minute.
Stir in vanilla.
Pour into individual serving dishes; cool.
Refrigerate.
Garnish with whipped topping if desired.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Like us on Facebook