Cookie Cutters

12:13 AM

I've been complaining for so long that I cannot get good cookie cutters here. The plastic Chinese cutters don't work for me.
I've got a gingerbreadman cookie that I've had for about 10 years,from Vancouver. That and a star are the only Christmassy ones I have.
A moon and a star complete my collection,but none work for making cute sandwiches for my daughters.
I went shopping yesterday and I've found the cuttest cookie cutters.


DD already asking for cookies and I'm thinking of Kittencal's icing which was a big hit last year.
I've seen a photo of cookies made with these cutters and the koala had a little tummy.


Can't wait to try them out!
Hopefully this holidays season more Xmas cutters will be available. Two years ago we made gingerbreadman and star ornaments out of cookies and my daughter decorated them. She even put boobies...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Like us on Facebook