,

How to open pistachios

12:44 AM

In October,I was the VIP of the Vegetarian Swap. Looking through the thread I came across this great tip,after seeing Loula's picture.
Being married to an Iranian,we always have pistachios in our home.While in Iran,I was hating it the way people were opening them up with their teeth. I was doing it with my nails and it's not an easy task. Now I solved the problem by finding this and it's one of those things that makes me go: Now,why didn't I think of it! Because it's so simple you don't even think of it. Sometimes,the simple things are the best!
Ummbinat posted this recipe,click on the title and it will take you there.

Ingredients:
1 pistachio nut,partially opened

Take the blunt knife and stick it into the end of the partially opened pistachio.
Twist the knife like you would turn a screwdriver.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Like us on Facebook