,

Chicken Paprikas - Csirke Paprikas

6:45 AM

I'm posting this for Imi,a friend  far from home who I'm sure he's missing this a lot. The taste of home. I never use flour to coat the chicken or to thicken the sauce.My cooking motto is quality not quantity. Enjoy! Jo etvagyat Imi!

Ingredients:
1 chicken,washed and cut in pieces
2 large onions
2 garlic cloves
2 T hungarian paprika
1 cup chicken broth (add more if you want a thinner paprikas,but you might get gulyas)
Salt,pepper
Sour cream(optional) to serve

Fry the pieces of chicken until brown.
Remove chicken and set aside.
Fry the onions until golden brown and soft.
Add the garlic and fry for another minute.
Add the paprika.
Add the chicken with the juices from it.
Add the water and boil about one hour.(not so sure about the time since I mostly use a pressure cooker)
At the end season with salt and pepper.
Enjoy




You Might Also Like

3 comments

About me

Like us on Facebook