Paula G's Sushi Roll Rice Salad

1:45 PM

This is the closest thing to sushi that I can have and make myself.The whole family enjoys it and we make it quite often.I usually add smoked salmon or a can of tuna and even though I cannot get it here,nori would be great in it.

Ingredients:
3 tablespoons rice vinegar
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon wasabi paste

4 cups cooked white rice, hot
3/4 cup carrot, julienned
3/4 cup cucumber, halved, seeded and sliced into half-moons
3/4 cup edamame, shelled, thawed
1/4 cup scallion, sliced
salt
1 tablespoon sesame seed, toasted

In a small bowl, blend together the first 4 ingredients; set aside.
 In a large bowl, toss the rice, carrot, cucumber, edamame, scallions and vinegar mixture together.
Season with salt to suit taste and garnish with sesame seeds.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Like us on Facebook

Blog Archive