Carrot Potato Pancakes

4:35 AM

If you're here via Zaar,then you probably know Sidney Mike. He gifted me with the Premium Membership and probably this got me more involved on the site. I was just so happy to be able to have my own cookbooks. I've been making some of his recipes over and over again. This is one of them and the sweetness of the carrot with the  thyme it's a killer combo!

Ingredients:
1 large carrot, coarsely grated
1 large russet potato, peeled and grated coarsely
1 tablespoon unbleached white flour
1 large egg, lightly beaten (or equivalent egg substitute)
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper

In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients.
Lightly spray a nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; turn on the heat.
Drop potato mixture by 1/4 cup measures into the skillet, flattening the pancakes with a spoon, if necessary.
Fry until lightly browned on one side,about 3 minutes.
Turn over and fry on the other side another 3 minutes.
Drain on paper towels.
Serve warm.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Like us on Facebook

Blog Archive