,

Christmasy Popcorn

1:30 PM

I was going through my reviews and this recipe popped up twice and since I made it last year and had quite a few people wondering how to make it, I knew it's about time I posted it in here too.I still haven't finished transfering my recipes,but what can I do if I keep making new ones .This is SweetPQ's recipe,I haven't heard from her in quite some time.Hope she's OK.




IIngredients
2 1/2 quarts popped corn (remove unpoppped kernels)
cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup water
2 -5 drops food coloring (your choice of color & intensity)
tablespoons icing sugar
    1. Put popcorn in a large bowl that you have lightly buttered.
      Put sugar and water in a small pan and boil to 238* on a candy thermometer (or until it forms a medium ball in cold water), adding the food coloring toward the last of the cooking.
      Pour over the popcorn & stir evenly, then sprinkle at once with the icing sugar. Make sure you continue stirring until the syrup turns sugary and the kernels separate. Enjoy!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Like us on Facebook